Deciding how and when to incrementally add power, cooling or IT physical infrastructure is daunting. But it can be done with a quick planning, design and deployment cycle while focusing on increasing efficiency and keeping TCO as low as possible.
SolutionsOur preconfigured modular solutions are fast and easy to set up and deploy. They help keep the total cost of ownership low and ensure your critical availability targets are met.
- High performance: 30% reduction in power consumption compared to traditional designs with a 15% smaller footprint
- Fast and easy to design and deploy: up to 60% faster through automated planning and design tools, out-of-the box management, solutions conceived as integrated systems, and a global supply chain
- Scalable and adaptable: 10% to 20% savings on initial CapEx with rightsizing
- OpEx savings: reduce total data center life cycle costs up to 30% over 10 years
- Customized solutions and services: to meet the needs of new builds, existing data centers, and private clouds
- Up to 99.995% reliability: Power and cooling redundancy that is easy to configure and deploy with sophisticated management software to insure your desired service level
- Robust and flexible rack solutions for quick and easy installation of servers and network devices and converged infrastructure
- Efficient climate control
- Various capacities and densities available
- Local and remote monitoring capabilities
- Physical security
- Early fire detection and automatic fire extinguishing capabilities